Optimum Nutrition PRO BCAA Powder 390g
The Branched Chain Amino Acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are valued for their anabolic and anti-catabolic properties. Used in the 2:1:1 ratio before and/or after endurance exercise they may help spare muscle tissue. Used after strength training, BCAAs help kick-start protein synthesis which plays an important role in muscle growth. We also included 5 grams of L-Glutamine because this conditionally essential amino acid may help support recovery after intense exercise.
Beyond The Basics
- 8 Grams of BCAAs per Serving
- 5 Grams of L-Glutamine per Serving
- Superior taste and Mixability
- Electrolytes for Muscle Function Support
- Available Flavored & Unflavored for Stacking